Friday, July 29, 2016

The Quilter's Planner 2017

I shared my bit of news last week. My Spinners block will be included in The Quilter's Planner 2017 by Stephanie Palmer of Late Night Quilter!
Spinners quilt block, Thistle Thicket Studio, free quilt block pattern

It is available for pre-order now at The Quilter's Planner site and will ship early- to mid-October. Procrastination caused me to miss out last year (it wasn't my fault, it was procrastination's fault {wink, wink}) because they were so popular they sold out! So, when Stephanie's pre-order announcement went out last week, I didn't let procrastination get in my way this year.
Thistle Thicket Studio, The Quilter's Planner 2017

I'm not much of a planner - more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants quilter - and I'm thinking that may be why I never get as much accomplished as I'd like. So I'm anxious for my new Quilter's Planner to arrive and to put it to use. It looks like it will be a handy tool with weekly and monthly calendar pages, project planning pages, places for notes & to-do lists, doodle pages, a quilter's reference section, weekly free motion quilting designs & block designs with links to tutorials, plus 14 quilt patterns - oh, and stickers to pretty it all up!

So don't let procrastination get in your way, go order your Quilter's Planner today by clicking on the link above. Let's get organized together!

~Sharla

P.S. In case you can't remember what kind of a design the Spinners Block creates when multiples are placed together, here's a drawing from EQ7....
Spinners Quilt, Thistle Thicket Studio, free quilt pattern, quilts, quilting


http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2016/07/the-quilters-planner-2017.html

1 comment:

  1. Congrats ! I was in last year but missed out on ordering . Maybe I would have been more organised

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.