Sunday, July 31, 2016

Cloud9 New Block Blog Hop

Yippee! I received some 'berry' scrumptious fabrics in the mail yesterday - the Berry Harvest fat quarter bundle of Organic Cirrus Solids from Cloud9 Fabrics! That must mean there's a new block blog hop in the near future!
Thistle Thicket Studio, Cirrus solids, Cloud9, Cloud9 Fabrics, New Block Blog Hop, organic fabric

Once again, I will be participating in a blog hop where each blogger will design a 12" block using the fabrics provided by the sponsor Cloud9 Fabrics. The block hop will feature 60+ free new quilt block patterns available to everyone who joins in the blog hop and visits each blogger. So mark your calendar with the blog hop dates - September 12-14.
Thistle Thicket Studio, Cloud9 Fabrics, new block blog hop, free quilt block patterns

I will be continuing my exploration of quilt blocks that create a secondary pattern and have already designed several and picked my favorite that I'm calling "Thistleberry Stars". Sound tempting? Then be sure to stop back by my blog on September 12th for the reveal and downloadable pattern!
Cloud9 Fabrics, Cirrus Solids, Thistle Thicket Studio, new block blog hop, free quilt block patterns

I am loving this Berry Harvest color palette curated by our blog hop hosts Stephanie @ Late Night Quilter, Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl & Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs & I can't wait to cut into it!

~Sharla
http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2016/07/cloud9-new-block-blog-hop.html

8 comments:

  1. Sounds tempting! Looking forward to your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great name! It fits the theme and your brand so well. I'm definitely intrigued and look forward to seeing your design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photo of the fabrics with the ribbon all around. I can't wait to see your block!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharla, those are awesome fabrics and they sound like they really inspired you! The name of your block is enough to bring me back! I haven't gotten my fabrics yet, but I've been working on the design. I feel compelled now to take another look and make sure it's my very best. This hop will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great name for your block! I have mine all designed and tested, but no name has come to me yet. :) I can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picture of the fabric! I can't wait to see your block.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.