Sunday, May 17, 2015

That Scrappy Curvy Log Cabin Quilt Is Done!

After many months, I finally finished the scrappy curvy log cabin quilt I started last year for my quilt guild's Log Cabin Challenge. What a fun quilt to make! I could hardly part with it but decided to give it to my niece as a wedding gift. I hope she & her new husband love it as much as I loved making it!

I love the versatility of the log cabin block and the many different layouts you can create with it. I'm definitely going to make another one of these again - and that's saying a lot because I hate repetition. I shared this pattern a while back so if you'd like to make one too, the pattern is here.

To make it extra special, I made a heart-shaped log cabin label for the back of the quilt. Don't you just love it?!

What could be a better gift for newlyweds than a cozy quilt to snuggle under together?

~Sharla

2 comments:

  1. Awesome quilt! I love the pattern. Did you design it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quilt! I love the pattern. Did you design it?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.