Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Button & Typewriter Key Necklace


Just wanted to share a quick little upcycled project I made this weekend. I've been wanting to make some jewelry with the keys from the old typewriter I bought at a farm auction for quite a while now. I finally found the perfect buttons to go with it. Love how it turned out!

~Sharla

P.S. Ignore the garbled mess at the top of this post. I needed to post something so that I could post some code to claim my blog on Bloglovin'. Now you can follow my blog on Bloglovin' and you'll be notified when I post something new on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.