Monday, April 13, 2020

Watercolor Card

What do you do when you live ten miles from town and need a special sympathy card during the Covid-19 stay-at-home order? You DIY-it and paint one!

Watercolor Florals Card by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Pretty spring florals always invoke love in my mind and the perfect way to send my love for special family members during an especially difficult time. The time painting this morning was a welcomed creative outlet for me and I hope it brings some moment of joy for the recipients.

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2020/04/watercolor-card.html

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.