Friday, April 17, 2020

Q2 Finish-A-Long Lists Due

2020 Finish-A-Long Call For Q2 Lists on Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

Just a friendly reminder that the 2nd Quarter lists or goals for the 2020 Finish-A-Long are due by Sunday, April 19, 2020. The FAL is a little different this year than in the past and all lists are to be posted on Instagram with the hashtag #2020FALQ2List. For more information about the FAL, visit my page here.

Get those lists made ASAP and join the fun!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2020/04/q2-finish-long-lists-due.html

1 comment:

  1. left it too late, will catch up next time. My sewing mojo seems to have returned

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.