Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Q1 2020 Finish-A-Long Finishes Deadline

Today - Wednesday, April 8 - is the deadline to post your 1st quarter finishes for the Finish-A-Long. This year the FAL has made some changes and all finishes are to be posted on Instagram with the hashtag #2020FALQ1Finish. If you have questions, please refer to my 2020 Finish-A-Long page here.

As for me, I only finished one of my projects and I can't even show it because it will be an upcoming Moda Bake Shop project. But I can't wait to see all of your finishes so hurry and get them posted today!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2020/04/q1-2020-finish-long-finishes-deadline.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.