Sunday, February 24, 2019

Permission To Play

They say that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy - or Sharla a bored girl! I tend to get really focused (my husband says obsessed) on whatever I am working on. That focus can take the fun out of things and it feels more like work. But Bonnie Christine has given me permission to play - play with pencils and paints and just create and have fun! 

Ripples Winter Colorway by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
It was one of the most liberating feelings I experienced through Bonnie's Surface Design Immersion course. If you, too, are missing the joy and fun in your artwork then I encourage you to register for the 8-week Immersion course!


Ripples Spring Colorway by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
This course is pack full of all the technical things you need to know about creating patterns in Adobe Illustrator and on the business side of surface pattern design, but it also provides an encouraging space to have fun and explore your creative side that will lead to finding your style too.


Ripples Line Drawing by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
If you're ready to find the fun in your artwork, explore your creative side and find your style, click on the link below for all the information on the class and registration for the Immersion course. 


Don't dally though! This course is only offered once a year and registration closes on Tuesday, Feb. 26! See you in class!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2019/02/permission-to-play.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.