Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Last Day To Register For Immersion Course

Thistle Thicket Studio With Bonnie Christine At The Immersion Retreat. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
My friends, Bonnie Christine and Skye, at the Immersion Retreat in November. Photo by Callie Lynch. www.callielynch.com
Just a friendly reminder that there are literally just a few hours left to register for my friend Bonnie Christine's Surface Design Immersion Course! This 8-week course is the bomb!!! I've learned so much about surface pattern design, using Adobe Illustrator, creating repeating patterns, finding my style, creating a brand....I could go on and on (and I have in my past posts this week)! I've also found a new group of friends and peers to enjoy the journey with and have made life-long friends at the Immersion retreat. I hope you'll join me this year for the incredible learning experience. Just click the link below for all the details about the course and how to register!


Registration closes tonight - Tuesday, February 26 - at 9 p.m. EST (that's 8 p.m. for my friends in Central time) and won't be available again until 2020! So don't wait another second to join!


Participants At Bonnie Christine's Immersion Retreat With Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Just a few of my friends that I've met through the Immersion Course! Photo by Callie Lynch. www.callielynch.com
See you in class!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2019/02/last-day-to-register-for-immersion.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.