Thursday, February 21, 2019

Expand Your Creative Wings With Surface Design Immersion

The best thing about Bonnie Christine's Surface Pattern Design Immersion Course for me was the encouragement and support to explore my creative side. As I've said before, I don't consider myself an artist but rather a doodler. However, the Immersion course and all of my awesome classmates inspired me to get out of that proverbial box and try new creative outlets - like watercolor painting! 


Watercolor Succulent Painting by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Watercolor painting of a succulent by Sharla of Thistle Thicket Studio

But what was even better was that Bonnie Christine then taught me what to do next with those creative bits and pieces after I made them! Like using Adobe Illustrator to convert them into vector images and creating a repeating pattern that could be used on fabric, wallpaper, stationary, wrapping paper, and so much more.
Vectorized Watercolor Succulent Painting by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Watercolor after vectorizing in Illustrator


If the idea of creating products from your artwork appeals to you, then I encourage you to register for Bonnie Christine's 8-week Surface Design Immersion Course! Registration is open only once a year and it closes Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - so don't wait!



https://www.surfacedesigntribe.com/a/12426/dKGmQyNX

This course will open up a whole new creative world for you - just like it did for me!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2019/02/expand-your-creative-wings-with-surface.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.