Friday, December 1, 2017

Countdown To Christmas


Today I'm helping Moda kick off their Countdown To Christmas Sew Along. Beginning today through December 26, a new holiday quilt block will be featured on the Moda Bake Shop blog. Each block finishes at 6", the perfect size for an assortment of Christmas projects so be sure to visit the MBS website each day to get your free block instructions! I can't wait to share my block on December 12! (Hint - mine is one of the blocks featured in the logo above! Can you guess which one?)

What a fun way to count down the days 'til Christmas!

~Sharla


5 comments:

  1. How fun! Oh, I'm going to guess the third block that looks like a peppermint inside a star. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6" blocks are so quick and easy. This sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic for you Sharla. I look forward to seeing your block! I also think the third one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, thanks for sharing the information. I will come to look for update. Keep up the good work..scannable id

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.