Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Oh Lil Christmas Tree Block: Moda Bake Shop

The hubby and I arrived home last night from two weeks of spoiling the grandkids - just in time for my turn on Moda Bake Shop's Countdown To Christmas Sew Along and I'm pleased to share with you my block "Oh Lil Christmas Tree". 

Don't let the small pieces intimidate you, this block goes together very easily!

I share instructions for both a 6" and 12" finished block. You can use this block to make a variety of things, like this pillow decked out in red ball fringe.
Oh Lil Christmas Tree Pillow By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

I think this block would make a cute mini quilt advent calendar too - just add 25 little red ribbon bows on the branches to tie candies on. 

So hurry on over to the Moda Bake Shop blog to get my "Oh Lil Christmas Tree Block" pattern! If you make one, post your photo on Instagram and tag me!

~Sharla



http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2017/12/oh-lil-christmas-tree-block-moda-bake.html

1 comment:

  1. Lovely block, and I love the pillow with the red ball fringe! Welcome home. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.