Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Vintage Christmas Crafting - Round 2

I'm still dabbling with my vintage Christmas ornaments and candoliers. It's just so fun playing with combinations. But after this round, I've packed up the remaining candoliers and Christmas decorations until next year. I need to get my crafting messes cleaned up so I can do a little baking before this weekend. Christmas is almost here!

Vintage Candolier Decorated With Vintage Christmas Bells by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
As soon as I saw this set of 3 plastic bells, I knew they would be perfect to pair with a triple candle candolier. I also found 3 of these big plastic glittered snowflakes and knew they would be perfect as a background to the triple candolier also. This one just says classic Christmas to me. This will look great paired with the Merry Christmas candolier I showed y'all in my last post!

I loved this vintage little plastic reindeer, and these arrangements that are more neutral in color are my favorites. I found a big box of these clear plastic icicles and I'm loving them. They will definitely show up in future projects! It's hard to see, but just under the lightbulb is a star-shaped plastic light reflector.

Vintage Candolier Decorated in Blue Vintage Ornaments by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I decided to try one in a blue color scheme. It's okay, but I much prefer the other ones I've made. I found a whole jar of these vintage glitter birds, so of course I had to include one. And I included the two blue plastic star reflectors I had in this piece.

Here's a look at the plastic star light reflector - just a perfect topper on these candoliers!

Well, I better get back to cleaning up my crafting messes!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2017/12/vintqage-christmas-crafting-round-2.html

1 comment:

  1. Magic Christmas lights and candles, how I wait for this every year, think its best time when we begin to decorate all houses, light holiday lights, decorate the Christmas tree. Last year walking by the street and watch how it look all this light with glass houses designs, something unimaginable. All the lights and decorations in the house shimmer through the glass walls, from far away it seems that the whole house just shines. After that the glass house is my dream.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.