Thursday, June 8, 2017

TBT: All Spruced Up

I'm back with another Throw Back Thursday Quilt. This week I'm showcasing the All Spruced Up quilt I made back in August of 2011.
Thistle Thicket Studio, Jodi Barrows, Square In A Square, All Spruced Up, free quilt pattern,

This quilt is a free pattern from Jodi Barrows, aka Square In A Square, and uses her Square In A Square ruler and technique. I made this as a shop sample for kits back in my quilt shop days. I elected to omit the presents under the tree that the pattern shows.

In 2013, I gifted this quilt to a family friend, so luckily I had taken photos of it when I finished the quilt in 2011. I love this quilt! Maybe someday I'll make another one to keep (nah, who am I kidding, that will never happen! lol).

Quilt Stats:
  • Quilt Pattern: All Spruced Up by Jodi Barrows of Square In A Square.
  • Fabric: "Noel" by Susan Winget for Benartex for top, binding and backing.
  • Finished Size: 34" x 38".
  • Batting: Hobbs 80-20.
  • Thread: Mettler for piecing, Perma Core for machine quilting. Color numbers not recorded but both were an off-white/cream.
  • Quilting: Quilted on a Gammill Statler Stitcher long arm using a holly, berries and ribbon pattern.
~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2017/06/tbt-all-spruced-up.html



1 comment:

  1. It looks like a sprite little tree and turned out lovely =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.