Friday, June 9, 2017

Label Love

Confession time. I am horrible at labeling my quilts. So, since I updated my logo, I decided to order woven sew-in labels with my logo, name and blog address. I'm in love!
Thistle Thicket Studio custom woven quilt label made by Custom Labels 4 U. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

Maybe now I'll be excited to sew binding on just so I can sew in my new label - probably not, but a girl can hope, can't she!

Thank you to Custom Labels 4 U for the awesome labels!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2017/06/label-love.html

1 comment:

  1. They look great! Having labels has really helped me; 99% of my quilts get them now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.