Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Chalkboard Quilt Tutorial

I just love chalkboards! They can serve so many purposes and are fun in any décor. So imagine my excitement when they came out with chalkboard fabric! So, of course, I had to make a Chalkboard Quilt!

This little quilt usually hangs on the side of my refrigerator greeting friends and family as they come into the kitchen.

This quilt is great for scraps! And I embellished the pinwheels with buttons!

For a 'First Day of Fall' treat (a couple of days late), I'm sharing my pattern for this Chalkboard Quilt. Click here for the pattern. This would make great Christmas gifts - you better get started though, only 92 more days left!

~Sharla

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I have a lot of triangles just like that, and will get at them soon.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.