Friday, October 7, 2022

Halloween Stars Sew-Along

Halloween Stars Sew-Along by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I'm excited to be hosting the Halloween Stars Sew-Along starting on Monday using my Valiant quilt pattern. The pattern features 5 sizes, baby to king, so you can make any size quilt you desire. I'm making the baby quilt and will be using it as a table topper for the spooky season that's upon us.

Halloween Stars Sew-Along by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I'm using fabrics from a variety of manufacturers that I curated. I started with the plaid, which I love, and decided on the green for a pop of fun color. Then rounded out my selections with an orange with black dot and a white background with random orange and black dots.

Halloween Stars Sew-Along by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Isn't this selvedge so cute!! I just love these little ghosts!

Halloween Stars Sew-Along by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
The sew along will start Monday, October 10, 2022 and I'll be posting on Instagram, Facebook and here on my blog. I'll provide tips each day as we sew our blocks. Although I'm sharing a step a day and will cover it all in a week so that those who are choosing to make smaller quilts can complete them before Halloween, please work at your own pace and don't feel rushed. The information will be available whenever you need it. The sew-along schedule is as follows:

    Monday, Oct. 10: Fabric Cutting

    Tuesday, Oct. 11: 4-Patches & Stripes

    Wednesday, Oct. 12: Large Star Points

    Thursday, Oct. 13: Small Star Points

    Friday, Oct. 14: Star Assembly

    Saturday, Oct. 15: Stripe Attachment

    Sunday, Oct. 16: Top Contruction

    Monday, Oct. 17: Quilt Finishing

Here's what you have to do to join in on all the sew-along fun:

    1. Get your copy of the Valiant Quilt Pattern that we are using in this sew-along by clicking HERE.

    2. Decide what size quilt you want to make and select your fabrics.

    3. Optional - Give me a shout-out on Facebook or Instagram and let me know you joining in the fun.

    4. Get ready to start on Monday!

See you Monday! Until then....

Happy Quilting!

~Sharla

www.thistlethicketstudio.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.