Monday, October 17, 2022

Halloween Stars Sew-Along: Top Construction

Halloween Stars Sew-Along by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

We finally get to assemble our blocks to make our Halloween Stars Sew-Along quilt top! 

Halloween Stars Sew-Along by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

You'll lay out your blocks, alternating the A & B blocks in a grid according to the size you are making. Continuing to pin those open seams when they meet is important for matching seams. It's always so exciting to get to this flimsy stage!

Share a photo of your finished quilt top when you get there & tag me on Instagram or Facebook so I can see please!

Happy Quilting

~Sharla



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.