Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2019 Finish-A-Long Sponsors Announced


I'm thrilled to share the sponsors for the 2019 Finish-A-Long. The Finish-A-Long is a great way to motivate yourself to finish up those languishing UFOs you have lying around your sewing room. And it's even more motivation with the awesome prizes from these sponsors!

Aurifil Logo
Winner's Choice of 1 Large 12 Spool Collection
Sew Sweetness Logo
$80 Gift Certificate

Mad About Patchwork Logo
$50 Gift Certificate
Fat Quarter Shop Logo
$50 Gift Certificate
Sew Me a Song Logo
$25 Gift Certificate
Happy Quilting Logo
3 PDF Patterns

2 PDF Patterns

Blossom Hearts Quilts Logo
2 PDF Patterns
Make Modern Logo
1 Six Month Subscription
Bonjour Quils Logo
2 PDF Patterns

Hillstitches Logo
$30 Fabric Voucher
2019 Finish-A-Long Logo


For all the details about the FAL, check out my 2019 Finish-A-Long page. I hope you'll join us and get motivated to finish your UFOs in 2019! Start making your list, the 2019 Q1 link up opens January 10!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2019/01/2019-finish-long-sponsors-announced.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.