Thursday, December 27, 2018

I'm A 2019 Finish-A-Long Host!

I'm so excited to announce that I'm joining a fantastic group of bloggers from around the globe as a host for the 2019 Finish-A-Long. If you've followed me on my blog the last few years, you've seen me post some of my FAL goals at the beginning of each quarter and my finishes (although never as many as I had hoped for) at the end of each quarter. If you don't know about the Finish-A-Long, check out my FAL page for all the details here. I'll still be working on my UFOs but now I'll be cheering you on as well!

The 2019 Finish-A-Long Hosts: 

Sandra of Sew of Course - Ireland

Marci of Marci Girl Designs - USA Louisiana

Leanne of She Can Quilt - Canada

Ella of Throw a Wench in the Works - USA Georgia

Karen of Capitola Quilter - USA California

Lynne of Tinking Along - USA Maryland

Izzy of Dizzy Quilts - Canada 

Sarah of Sarah Goer Quilts - USA California

Julie of That's Sew Julie - USA Iowa

Sarah of Cedar Fork Stitches - USA Montana

Sharla of Thistle Thicket Studio - USA Kansas (That's Me!)

Nicole of Handwrought Quilts - Canada 


The 2019 Finish-A-Long Schedule:

Q1

10 January (Thu) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup opens
18 January (Fri) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup closes

1 April (Mon) Finishes - Linkup opens
2-6 April - Tutorial Week
9 April (Tue) Finishes - Linkup closes

Q2

10 Apr 2019 (Wed) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup opens
18 Apr 2019 (Thu) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup closes

1 July (Mon) Finishes - Linkup opens
2-6 July - Tutorial Week
9 July (Tue) Finishes - Linkup closes

Q3

10 July (Wed) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup opens
18 July (Thu) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup closes

1 October (Tue) Finishes - Linkup opens
2-6 October - Tutorial Week
9 October (Wed) Finishes - Linkup closes

Q4

10 October (Thu) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup opens
18 October (Fri) Proposed Finishes List - Linkup closes

1 January 2020 (Wed) Finishes - Linkup opens
9 January 2020 (Thu) Finishes - Linkup closes
Just an FYI, the 2018 Q4 Finishes linky opens on January 1st. And then....let the 2019 FAL fun begin with our official start on January 10! Hope you'll join me! If you do, here are a couple of logos you can copy to use on your social media pages!



~Sharla


http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2018/12/im-2019-finish-long-host.html

1 comment:

  1. It is very interested I'll still be working on my UFOs but now I'll be cheering you on as well!
    https://clippingpathlab.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.