Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Merry Christmas (And A Christmas Collection To Share)

"Oh Deer, It's Christmas" Reindeer Print Designed By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

Seasons Greetings. Happy Holidays. Feliz Navidad. However you say it, I'm sending you warm wishes during this joyous season!

I wanted to share a few designs from my Christmas collection that I showed at quilt market in November. The reindeer print above is the hero print and these are a few of the coordinates.....
Oh Deer, It's Christmas! Collection Designed By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

And here are a few of the mockups I made for my portfolio to showcase the collection.....
Oh Deer, It's Christmas! Stocking Mockup Designed By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.comOh Deer, It's Christmas! Table Topper Mockup Designed By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

And, of course, I had to design a tea towel!
Oh Deer, It's Christmas! Reindeer Noses Recipe Tea Towel Mockup Designed By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

I also designed a quilt that I am hoping to get written into a pattern in the next few months. I also have another announcement coming later this week, so stay tuned!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2018/12/merry-christmas-and-christmas.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.