Thursday, December 6, 2018

Merry Mail

Tis the season of daily visits from UPS delivering packages destined to be wrapped and placed under the Christmas tree until December 24th. So I didn't even look at the return address to see who the non-descript gray plastic sack was from because I just knew it was one of several gifts I had ordered. 

Printology Fat Quarter Bundle By Modern Quilt Studio For Benartex On Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
But what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a bundle of 22 beautiful fat quarters from Benartex from an Instagram giveaway I was blessed to have won recently! Ok, so it doesn't rhyme like "The Night Before Christmas", but I bet I was just as excited as the character in the poem when he tore open the shutters and through up the sash to see Santa in his miniature sleigh with his eight tiny reindeer!

Printology Fat Quarter Bundle By Modern Quilt Studio For Benartex On Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
The fabric collection is called Printology and is by Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr of Modern Quilt Studio. It's a modern eclectic collection of prints in bold colors and I can't wait to start looking for ideas to use the fabric (here's a free quilt pattern from Benartex using the fabric) . But it will have to wait until after Christmas because I have a tree to put up and a house to decorate and some secret sewing to do in preparation for a new project I'm going to be sharing with all of you in the New Year. So stay tuned!!!

~Sharla

P.S. I was so excited about the fabric I almost forgot to thank Benartex for such an awesome giveaway and for such a wonderful gift. XOXO

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2018/12/merry-mail.html

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome bunch that you won! Have fun deciding how to use it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.