Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Another Finish: Santa Pillow

I finished off another project this past week, although this one I didn't include in my Q4 Finish-A-Long goals - go figure!
Thistle Thicket Studio, embroidery, Santa pillow

Last spring our quilt guild gave a lesson on coloring on fabric for embroidery projects and I picked a Santa pattern to make. I actually finished the coloring and embroidery last summer and set it aside. Last week I decided to finish it off as a pillow to add to my Christmas décor - plus a pillow was a quick and easy way to finish up this UFO and get it off my to-do list!

I think it turned out cute and looks great with my "Have Yourself A Quilty Little Christmas" quilt I finished earlier this year. Wish I could finish off all my UFOs this quickly!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2016/12/another-finish-santa-pillow.html

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet finish and great way to use the panel you finished over the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you making your own panel, I'm impressed, and it makes a lovely pillow.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.