Sunday, August 21, 2016

Annual Row x Row Road Trip

Well, I can't say it was a smashing success - but it was smashing.

My quilty friends and I set out on our annual Row x Row Road Trip last week, full of anticipation of three fun-filled days of quilt shops culminating in a day at Missouri Star Quilt Co. and a trunk show by Jenny Doan. The first day started out with food and surprise gifts.....
Thistle Thicket Studio

And ended like this.....
Thistle Thicket Studio

Unfortunately, a pickup truck ran a stop sign and pulled into the path of one of our vehicles, sending two of our group (my mom and aunt) to a trauma unit in Kansas City. They both have multiple injuries and are looking at weeks and weeks in rehab facilities. We are praying they will recoup well and return to their active lives as soon as possible and pain free.

In the meantime, I may be quite sporadic on this blog. I hope you'll understand and continue to check in.

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2016/08/annual-row-x-row-road-trip.html

8 comments:

  1. Prays for a speedy, pain free recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you and yours. Praying that your Mother and Aunt are in the best hands possible and they heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for speedy recoveries, and good insurance, are being sent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a terrible thing to happen. You must all be in a state of shock. I hope your Mum and Aunt make good recoveries and you can all meet out of hospital before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless everyone, our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and yours are in my thoughts - speedy and complete recovery: mental, physical, and fiscal.
    Neame

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.