Monday, August 17, 2015

Farm Girl Vintage Week 16

Are you on Instagram? Do you follow Lori Holt (@beelori1) of Bee In My Bonnet? Did you see that she introduced a new hand mixer block at her Farm Girl Vintage retreat this last week. It is sooo similar to my hand mixer block that I designed a few weeks ago - I swear Lori is my long lost twin sister! Ha, Ha! Lori's block pattern will soon be available for purchase at the Fat Quarter Shop. If you like my block, you'll love Lori's!
Here's my hand mixer block as a pocket on my farm girl apron.

I was able to catch up on my Farm Girl Vintage blocks this weekend. I found the red and pink fabrics for my Pie Cherries block on our Row by Row Experience road trip. I thought they were perfect for this block!

I added some squash to my Peas and Carrots block. Mixed veggies! I think the yellow really made this block pop.

Speaking of Instagram.....if you're on IG, I'd love it if you'd follow me @thistlethicketstudio!

~Sharla





3 comments:

  1. Love the Mixed Veggies block. Wow....on your mixer block too. You know what they say about great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These farm girl quilts are going to be fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking the mixed veg block in particular ☺

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.