Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wordle is the Word!

I was so excited with the Wordle word clouds I made yesterday for Thistle Thicket Studio that I had to make one into a mini quilt today. I just think these things are so fun, and I love how my little quilt turned out.


It now proudly hangs in my studio, aka sewing room. Now if I could just get those big red buttons hung.....

~Sharla

P.S. Has anyone caught the movie references in my last two blog titles? "Wordle Me This" is from the Riddler's catch-phrase in the Batman movies - "Riddle Me This"; and today's title "Wordle is the Word" is from the movie "Grease". OK, maybe a little lame :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.