Monday, April 22, 2019

Quilter's "Would You Rather" Game

Last week our quilt guild had their annual spring quilt retreat so I was looking for ideas to add some fun to our sewing weekend. I ran across the game "Would You Rather" and thought it would be easy to adapt to quilting. 

quilters game, quilt guild games, quilting game, would you rather game

"Would You Rather" is a simple game of choice, selecting either one option or the other. There is no right or wrong answer, just whichever you prefer and is a great way to get to know people in a group better. 

I used the game for the roll call of our meeting, drawing a question and asking it of each member present, but it could be played in other ways - just google for ideas. Our members enjoyed the game so I thought I'd share it with all of you.....


I'm always looking for ideas for activities at our quilt guild meetings and would love to hear what you have done at your meetings so please share! I would also love to hear if you play my quilter's version and how it went!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2019/04/quilters-would-you-rather-game.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.