Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Quilter's Planner Featured Block This Week

This week in The Quilter's Planner, my Spinners block is the featured block of the week.
Spinners Block Designed By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

I designed this block for Paintbrush Studio's New Block Blog Hop in March of 2016 and you can get the free pattern and read more about it here. I designed this block when I was exploring different block ideas that created secondary patterns. I really like the idea of secondary patterns and should really do some more exploring!
Spinners Quilt Mock Up By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

In the book, this block was recolored and I really like it. Maybe one of these days I'll have to make a quilt using this block pattern in a different colorway. Another item for the to-do list!

The 2018 Quilter's Planner is available for order now from my blogger friend Stephanie. This is not a paid affiliate, just a quilter supporting another quilter!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2017/09/the-quilters-planner-featured-block.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.