Thursday, January 28, 2016

Let's Celebrate Moda Bake Shop's Birthday!


Have you heard? Moda Bake Shop is celebrating its 7th Birthday! And I'm so excited to share that I will be one of the chefs helping celebrate their birthday with the ABC Quilt-Along! So grab your favorite Moda jelly roll (or fat quarters or even scraps) and join in on the fun!

Bread 'n Butter by American Jane on Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Here's just one of the fabric collections - Bread 'n Butter by American Jane - I'll be using as I quilt-along with the Moda Bake Shop. I've designed a fun little quilt and filler block using this fabric that I'll be sharing later on Moda Bake Shop. I hope you'll join me for a boot scoot'n good time! (There's a hint for ya'll! lol)

Little Black Dress II Fabric by BasicGrey on Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I also have plans to use some of my Little Black Dress II stash to make some throw pillows for my bed....

Sunkissed by Sweetwater on Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
...and I may even dig out my stash of Sweetwater's Sunkissed to make the whole Spell It With Moda quilt! 

Spell It With Fabric Booklet on Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
You can find all the Spell It With Moda letter patterns on Pinterest or you can pick up the Spell It With Fabric! booklet at your local quilt shop like I did. (Because I'm too busy - really just lazy - to search and print all of them off!)

Throughout the sew-along, I'll be blogging about my progress and sharing lots of photos on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook so be sure to follow me on your favorite social media site.

Now, go grab your fabric and get ready for some ABC fun!

~Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.