Friday, July 17, 2015

Farm Girl Vintage - Week 12

OMG! Can you believe this week marks the half way point of the Farm Girl Vintage Sew Along!!! This sew along has been so fun, the time has just flown by. I really have enjoyed all of the extra projects Lori Holt of a Bee In My Bonnet has shared each week along with her blocks. I follow Lori on Instagram @beelori1 and she has been posting pictures of the cutest extra blocks and projects she designed for her Farm Girl Vintage retreats. Can't wait until she shares the patterns!

Speaking of sharing, I thought I'd share another sneak peek at the extra project I'm working on for my turn on the Farm Girl Vintage Sew Along blog hop. Lots of flying geese using Feed Company by Sweetwater for Moda!

And I'll share this week's FGV blocks too. Here is my Kettle's On! block:

And here is my dottie Kitchen Window block:

I better get crackin'! There's only 10 more weeks until my turn on the Farm Girl Vintage Sew Along, and I've got a long ways to go before my extra project is done! What extra projects are you making from the Farm Girl Vintage book?

~Sharla

4 comments:

  1. The kettle is so sweet and reminds me to go fix myself a nice cup of tea this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how this is coming along . It's going to look spectacular draped over a fence or some of your farm equipment in the photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great so far, do like to see print fabrics used in the small segments like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on those flying geese and all the dots on the kitchen window block are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.