Saturday, March 7, 2020

BMH3 Love Mini Quilt

A couple of weeks ago I shared my 'love' block from the Moda Blockheads 3 sew along. Today I'm sharing my finished Love mini quilt. 

Love Mini Quilt by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
A couple of weeks after Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chick shared her Love block in the MBH3 sew along, Lissa Alexander (a.k.a. Moda Lissa - Moda's Marketing Director) shared a heart block she called Zest. I decided to add a few hearts to my Love block, even including the clipped corner HSTs from the hearts, and made a mini quilt. This last week I quilted and bound my 16" x 17" mini quilt.

Love Mini Quilt by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I love the sewing themed backing fabric! Gives off a little badass biker chic vibe. And I actually remembered to add my label before binding! Too bad Valentine's Day is past. Now I'll have to wait a whole year before I can enjoy it.

Happy Quilting!
~Sharla

Post settings  Labels  Moda Blockheads 3, Quilting & Sewing Schedule  Permalink  http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2020/03/bmh3-love-mini-quilt.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.