Thursday, December 26, 2019

Norm The Gnome

Now that Christmas Day is over, I can share one of the gifts I made for my sister-in-law. She loves gnomes - or at least I hope she does as she received several for Christmas this year! - so I decided to make a burlap table topper appliqued with a gnome. Similar to my Stan The Snowman table topper I shared on the blog a couple of weeks ago, this is Norm The Gnome.

I used another ruffled burlap circle that I picked up at Michaels and backed it with a circle of fabric and stabilizer. I think he turned out cute. I have one more burlap circle left that I think I'll try couching a design on with my long arm using chenille yarn. 

I hope each of you had a wonderful holiday and I wish you much happiness in the new year! See you in the new year!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2019/12/norm-gnome.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.