Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Crafting: A Vintage Ornament Wreath

Vintage Ornament Wreath by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I had the crafting itch this weekend and decided to make another vintage ornament wreath for the holidays using some of the ornaments I found while hitting up estate sales in Texas this fall. This is my second vintage ornament wreath I've made, the first one I made a few years ago and shared my process on the blog here.

Vintage Ornament Wreath by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Doesn't my wreath look great with this shelf of vintage photos - especially that old photo of me with my little brothers! Too cute! LOL!

Vintage Ornament Tablescape by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I just love decorating with vintage ornaments (& of course, Christmas quilts too!). They are just so festive and bring such a sparkle to holiday decorating. I fill several bowls and vases with vintage ornaments and arrange in tablescapes around my home. Throw a Christmas quilt on a table and fill a bowl with Shiny Brite ornaments to place on top and I'm instantly in the holiday spirit!

Vintage Ornament Tablescape by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
The countdown to Christmas is on - only one more week until Christmas Eve!!! Are you ready? I have one more gift to make but need to pick up some fabric tomorrow to complete it. Otherwise, all the presents are wrapped and under the tree. I'm resisting the temptation to do a lot of baking and candy making this year because I don't want all that sugar tempting me to taste test! Of course, next week I'll make our family favorite - chocolate covered cherries, which I've shared here on the blog before.

Since I may not have time to pop on here again before the holidays, let me wish each and every one of you the happiest of holidays! Merry Christmas!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2019/12/christmas-crafting-vintage-ornament.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.