Saturday, November 9, 2019

The Forgotten Quilt

I couple of weeks ago I mentioned cleaning out some closets and finding a quilt that I forgot I had. As soon as I took it out of the bag, I remembered it. Not so much making it, but quilting it, as it was one of the first custom quilting I did. I was very happy with how the quilting turned out.

The Forgotten Quilt by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Unfortunately, I don't remember much else about the quilt - not the name of the fabric collection, nor the pattern. I made this quilt as a shop sample back in my quilt shop days. I hadn't missed the quilt but so glad to find it in time to display it this fall because the rich jewel tones just scream fall to me.

I think I'll name it 'The Forgotten Quilt'.

Happy Fall Ya'll!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2019/10/the-forgotten-quilt.html

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.