Thursday, October 17, 2019

2019 Q4 Finish-A-Long Goals

2019 Q4 Finish-A-Long Goals by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
This quarter I'm only posting two goals because of travel, holidays and, well, life! Maybe less is more, as they say, and I'll get both of my goals completed! Here goes.....

Rail Fence QOV Blocks by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
1. Rail Fence QOV - I have all the blocks made for this quilt, they just need to be sewn together, bordered, quilted, bound, labeled and washed. Not much left to do - Ha!

Our Hearts Will Go On on Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
2. Our Hearts Will Go On Quilt - this is a very special make for my son and his soon-to-be wife. They threw me a curve a week ago and decided to forgo all the wedding planning and expense and just go to the courthouse and get married. We're going to celebrate their marriage during our Thanksgiving weekend when we're all together. Since I haven't even started this one, it probably won't be completed by Thanksgiving but a girl can always hope. This quilt is a storm at sea pattern that features two intertwined hearts in the center. I'm making it all in neutral colors from light cream to black Moda Grunge fabrics. The fabric placement will be the complicated part, I think.

That's it! Short and sweet! I'll be linking this post up to the Q4 FAL Linkup. Want to join me? Check out the details of the Finish-A-Long here.

Happy Quilting!
~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2019/10/2019-q4-finish-long-goals.html

1 comment:

  1. That wedding quilt is absolute gorgeous!! Is that a pattern of yours? I love it!! Thanks for all the sharing you do ...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.