Friday, July 13, 2018

Flash Back Friday - Wedding Rings

Five years ago yesterday, my nephew walked down the isle a single man and walked out a husband and father. Of course, I commemorated the occasion with a quilt. I've never tackled a traditional wedding ring quilt but when I saw this pattern, I thought it was the perfect modern rendition for this fun loving couple. 


Wedding Rings Quilt Made By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Unfortunately, this is the only photo I have of this quilt. (Obviously before my blogging days!)

Quilt Stats:
  • Pattern: Wedding Rings by Seams & Dreams
  • Quilt Size: 96" x 96"
  • Fabric: Various prints of Moda's Kansas Troubles fabrics
  • Thread: Mettler, color unknown
  • Batting: Hobbs 80/20
  • Quilting: Quilted on a Gammill Statler Stitcher using a pattern called Sweatheart Panto, designer unknown.

Happy 5th Anniversary Cam & Cayo!

~Aunt Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2018/07/flash-back-friday-wedding-rings.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.