Sunday, July 15, 2018

2018 Q3 Finish-A-Long Goals

2018 Q3 Finish-A-Long Goals By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
This may be futile. But, even though I didn't get any UFO's finished last quarter, I'm going to post a few with the hopes that I get at least one finished this quarter. Here goes.....

Moda Bake Shop Choose Your Own Adventure QAL Co-Hosted By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
1. Choose Your Own Adventure QAL: Since I'm one of the co-hosts of Moda Bake Shop's mystery QAL this summer, this has to get finished! Preferably by the end of the QAL in August. Got to stay on track.

Quilt Guild Row Quilt Challenge Designed By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
2. Quilt Guild Row Quilt Challenge: Haven't touched this since January. Hoping to at least get a row or two finished this quarter, but it would be awesome to get it finished!

Modern Marks UFO Quilt On Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
3. Modern Marks: This may be easier to finish than any of the others. This was something I started just to test my sewing machine after I had it serviced while in Texas in February. It's just going to be a 4-patch quilt, I think, with some sashings. We'll see.

Just The Atoms Blocks By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
4. Just the Atoms: Started this last fall as a tutorial for quilt guild. Haven't touched it since. It's a good thing I posted a tutorial on this blog so I can remember how I was making these circles!

Moda Fabrics Frivols Kindred Quilt On Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
5. Frivols Kindred Quilt: Another one I haven't touched in more than a year. I am definitely the queen of UFOs!!! 

There it is, short and sweet. I'll be linking this post up with the Finish-A-Long Q3 link-up.

Check back on Wednesday. That's when my next post for Moda Bake Shop's Choose Your Own Adventure Mystery Quilt is. Furiously sewing to get my blocks done for it, so better get back to it!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2018/07/2018-q3-finish-long-goals.html



2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying my time at Camp Oda May and eagerly awaiting what lies ahead on Path B! Thanks, Sharla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting tutorials for your own reference as much as for the readers is so smart. I'm totally one to have to reinvent the wheel so to speak! Good luck with your Q3 goals and on behalf of the 2018 FAL Hosts, thanks for participating in Finish a Long!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.