Friday, June 1, 2018

More Vinyl Fun

Oh Em Gee! Can you believe it is June 1st?!!! Where has May gone? Soon wheat harvest will be upon us here on the farm and I have so many things to complete before then. I'm anxiously awaiting a top secret package from Moda for an even more top secret Moda Bake Shop event that I'm helping with this summer. So stay tuned as I reveal all the details in the next couple of weeks! It's going to be sew fun!

Custom Printed Vinyl T-Shirt Decal Designed By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Speaking of sew fun, yesterday my quilty friends and I gathered for a day of fun as we gifted our latest friendship quilt. We always have show and tell, sharing what projects we're working on. For my show and tell, I embellished a shirt with my Thistle Thicket Studio name using some of the custom vinyl printed with my Pansy Parade design, which I wore. Don't look too close though, because I had issues with adhering the vinyl and it crinkled the design on one side. Note to self: next time do a test run with a piece of scrap vinyl and fabric.

Custom Printed Heat-Set Vinyl On Shoes, "Pansy Parade" Surface Pattern Design By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I also added a touch of the vinyl to my new Converse shoes. 

Pansy Parade Design Mock Up On Bucketfeet Shoes, Surface Pattern Design By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I so need a custom printed pair of kicks with this design! It's on my list of things to check into. Have you had one of your designs printed on a pair of shoes? What company did you use? I've heard of custom printed Vans and Bucketfeet. Are there others out there? Share all the deets!

Can't wait to share my Moda package with you soon!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2018/06/more-vinyl-fun.html


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time; the vinyl looks good on the shirt and shoes to me!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.