Monday, September 25, 2017

FAL Q3: Halloween Mini

It's the end of another quarter of the 2017 Finish-A-Long and time to link up our finishes. This quarter I got one little mini and one huge quilt project completed. I'm going to start by sharing this cute little mini - a Halloween Bat.
Halloween Bat Mini Quilt Made By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

I was looking for a quick little project to work on Friday afternoon and this free paper piecing pattern by Made by Marney fit the bill. She has several really cute Halloween minis to choose from and I can't wait to make more. This bat finished at 8". I did simple SID quilting around the bat, but I may go back and fill in the background with some quilting now that I've looked at it in this photo - but it's finished for now.

You can see my 3rd quarter FAL list of goals here. And I'll be linking up to the FAL Q3 finished projects here. Stay tuned, because in a day or two I'll share my big project that I finished with an update and takeout scenes (what didn't make the cut for the quilt). In the meantime, go check out some of the awesome projects finished this quarter for the FAL!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2017/09/fal-q3-halloween-mini.html

3 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.