Monday, September 11, 2017

52 Quilters Takeover

Guest Hosting on 52 Quilters by Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

This week I'm pleased to announce that I will be guest hosting on 52 Quilters social media sites. According to 52 Quilters' blog, it "is a social experiment in quilty communication and collaboration." Through 52 Quilters social media sites, you can "discover a virtual patchwork of quilters throughout the year as each week a new quilter takes over the 52 Quilters Instagram, Twitter and blog. The goal of the project is to document the collective crafted life of quilters."

So stop by once in a while this week at 52 Quilters. I'll try to cross-post on my Thistle Thicket Studio Instagram and Twitter accounts also - if I don't get totally confused with all this techy stuff. Hopefully we'll have some fun and get to know each other better this week.

~Sharla


http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2017/09/52-quilters-takeover.html





2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.