Monday, March 16, 2015

Yardsticks & Scrabble Tiles Sign

I love yardsticks. The old ones that have a painted or varnished finish. And I'm starting to have quite the collection thanks to my junking trips over the last few months. So today I decided to make a sign for my sewing studio.

With just a few yardsticks and some scrabble tiles that I've also been collecting, I headed off to the barn.....

And in an hour this is what I ended up with!

I love it and it looks SEW good with the letters on my wall.

Stay tuned as I have bigger plans for the rest of my yardsticks!

~Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.