Sunday, January 25, 2015

Four Patch Kaleidoscope Quilt

Several months ago I posted about using four-patch kaleidoscope or stack-n-whack blocks in quilt patterns that feature large blocks. Well, I can finally show you my finished quilt! I'm sew excited to put this quilt on the bed in my 5th wheel camper and cuddle up in it.


I just love it! This picture doesn't do it justice. The black and metallic gold are just so rich and gorgeous. I made a smaller version that will hang over the existing headboard too. Here's a close-up of one of the kaleidoscope blocks....


Now to finish the matching curtains and pillowcases so I can get back to my millefiori quilt....I'm off to do a little sewing!

~Sharla

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.