Thursday, January 7, 2021

Conversation Heart Wood & Tin Valentines

Conversation Hearts By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com

I picked up these wood and tin hearts at Hobby Lobby the other day to do a quick vinyl project with my Silhouette Cameo 4 that I received as a Christmas gift from my kids. I wanted to make some conversation hearts to add to my Valentines table scape (it was looking a little bare after putting away the Christmas decorations!).

Valentines Table Scape By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I love this unconventional blue and white color scheme for my Valentines table this year. I added a pop of green with some of my jadeite dishes. 

Valentines Table Scape By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
This project took less than 30 minutes, picking the font for the words was the hardest part! Now I'm looking for other quick projects to make. How many other people received Silhouette's for Christmas and trying to figure it out? Give me some fun ideas of what you are making with it!

Happy Crafting!

~Sharla

Leave A Comment



1 comment:

  1. Very fascinating story, it is difficult to find Men’s Pierson G1 Leather Brown Shearling Collar Jacket and relevant content among blogs now. That is why I will definitely share your blog with my friends. I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.