Sunday, January 26, 2020

B&C Call For Blocks

Bonnie & Camille Call For Blocks on Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
I did a little Sunday afternoon sewing today, making blocks for Bonnie Olaveson and Camille Roskelley, Moda's fabric designing duo Bonnie & Camille. They are publishing a new book and are asking for blocks made from their fabrics. It's a specific block and there are specific size and color placement requirements. You can find all the details on this Instagram post.

Bonnie & Camille Call For Blocks on Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
It's a fun little block with so many possible design layouts so I'm excited to see what they do with them. 

Bonnie & Camille Call For Blocks on Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
These are the four blocks I sent.

Bonnie & Camille Call For Blocks on Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Squaring up the half square triangles was fast and easy with my Bloc-Loc ruler!

What are you up to on this Sunday afternoon?

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2020/01/b-call-for-blocks.html

1 comment:

  1. I love your blocks! I made some of these with a student this week. We each made two to send. And I agree with you that the Bloc-Loc makes it so much easier to trim up HST!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.