Sunday, September 9, 2018

Special Deliveries

I'm home from my road trip to the International Quilt Study Center and Museum to hear Mark Dunn, Moda Fabrics, speak about the textile industry and his quilt collection on display at the museum. I'll share more about that once I go through my photos, but wanted to share what was in the mail when I returned home!

Custom Designed Vans Shoes By Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
First off, my new custom designed Vans shoes arrived! I designed these using my Pansy Parade surface pattern design. So excited! I'm working on a collection of designs to coordinate with this pansy print right now. Maybe wearing these shoes will inspire me!

Industry Professional Fall Quilt Market Badge For Thistle Thicket Studio. www.thistlethicketstudio.com
Secondly, my creds must have been good because my Fall Quilt Market badge was in the mail too! I've been to market several times as a shop owner and last year as a guest of Moda to see my "Molecules of Moda: Bella Solids" quilt, but never as a surface pattern designer. It's getting closer and I have soooo much to do to get ready! This makes it scarily real and really scary!

I'll be back soon to share photos of my trip.....
~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2018/09/special-deliveries.html

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.