Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Logo Update

I spent some time over the holiday weekend working on updating my logo to reflect the sewing aspect. What do you think?
Thistle Thicket Studio

In western Kansas, the tumbleweed - or it's proper name, Russian Thistle - is prevalent (really just a big pain in the you-know-what). Living on a farm, they are thick, hence the name and image. It may be a bit of a tongue twister (try saying it fast three times), but I like it!

I wanted to update my logo before I ordered woven sew-in labels. Can't wait for them to come in! Since I'm terrible at labeling my quilts, this will be a quick and easy way to label them. Stay tuned and I'll share more details about the labels when my order arrives.

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2017/05/logo-update.html


3 comments:

  1. I like the update and think it captures you intent beautifully. Woven labels sound delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great adjustment to your already distinctive logo ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the logo Sharla . Great to have an identity

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.