Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Lego Batman: A QAL Q1 Finish

Once again, I only have one finish to link up for the Finish-A-Long this quarter - but, it was a great finish and I'm pleased to have it off my to-do list. The Lego Batman quilt was a labor of love and a gift for my superhero loving grandson. It's been on my FAL quarterly goals for a year now (see my Q1 goals here).
Thistle Thicket Studio, Lego Batman, batman, lego quilt, batman quilt, quilts, quilting

The Batman Lego quilt was completed before the hubby and I left for our annual snowbird trek south during January and February. That trek is part of the reason I only have one finish this quarter, plus the 3 weeks I was sick after returning home. Both left me with no quilting mojo, but happily I'm starting to find it again.
Thistle Thicket Studio, batman quilt, lego batman, lego quilt, quilts, quilting

I love how this quilt turned out, especially the quilting. To read more about this quilt and see more photos, check out my blog posts here and here. (I hate to bore you with redundancy here if you've already seen this before!)
Thistle Thicket Studio, lego batman, lego quilt, batman quilt, quilts, quilting

I'm linking up this post with the 2017 Finish-A-Long 1st quarter link up. Haven't heard of the FAL, go check it out here.

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2017/03/lego-batman-qal-q1-finish.html

2 comments:

  1. It is an amazing finish! I just love the first photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing batman quilt! The quilting is fabulous! Well done on your Q1 finish. Jxo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.