Monday, January 2, 2017

What A Way To Kick Off The New Year!

I just got home from spending the holidays with the kids and grandkids and couldn't wait to share my exciting news! Yesterday, I stopped by Moda Bake Shop's blog and discovered their post "2016 Favorites" listing their top ten quilts for 2016. I was totally shocked and surprised - and THRILLED - that my quilt, "Howdy Y'all", made the top ten, coming in at #8.
I'm not sure how the top ten were chosen - maybe by the number of visitors to the page - but in any case, I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by Moda Bake Shop to check out my Cowboy Boot Block recipe!

Happy New Year!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2017/01/what-way-to-kick-off-new-year.html


3 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.