Friday, November 4, 2016

My Block Is In The 2017 Quilter's Planner!

Thistle Thicket Studio, The Quilter's Planner, quilt planner, Spinners block pattern

I'm so excited for my latest happy mail to arrive! I couldn't wait to tear off the tissue paper and pour over all the quilty goodness packed into Late Night Quilter Stephanie Palmer's new 2017 Quilter's Planner.
Thistle Thicket Studio, The Quilter's Planner, Spinners Block Pattern, quilt planner

I'm not much of a 'planner person' (which may be why I don't seem to get everything done that I'd like), but this planner is the bomb! And not just because one of the blocks I designed is featured in the planner - but that's pretty awesome too!
Thistle Thicket Studio, The Quilter's Planner, quilt planner, Spinners Block Pattern

Stephanie has included tons of ways to keep the areas of your life - personal, work and quilting - organized. I love the different sections, like this quilt project planning sheet.
Thistle Thicket Studio, The Quilter's Planner, quilt planner, Spinners Block Pattern

Besides the usual calendars, the Quilter's Planner also includes lots of new block patterns, free motion quilting designs and tips, bee blocks and swap project planner, quilting reference section, and 14 quilt patterns by some of my favorite bloggers and Instagrammers, just to name a few.
Thistle Thicket Studio, The Quilter's Planner, quilt planner, Spinners Block Pattern

It also includes some beautiful photography of each of the quilts.
Thistle Thicket Studio, The Quilter's Planner, quilt planner, Spinners Block Pattern

And it's wrapped up in a laminated cover and spiral binding!

I'm so happy for my quilty friend Stephanie and her new 2017 Quilter's Planner. I hope you'll go check out her website for all the details about the planner and how to order, then we can get organized together in 2017!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2016/11/my-block-is-in-quilters-planner.html







3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that your block is in the planner. I get my planners mailed to a relative in the states who brings them up at Christmas...so I always have to wait : (.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ! Congratulations on your inclusion . I would need a planner to organise myself , but then again I'm not organised enough to use a planner

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful; congratulations! I am at Quilt Festival in Houston with Stephanie in her Quilters Planner booth right now and have seen your block as I flip through the pages explaining the Planner to attendees. MSQC has a booth right by us and I thanked Jenny and hugged her for being so kind and generous with your mother and aunt.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.