Sunday, October 2, 2016

One & Done for FAL Q3

Well, the 3rd quarter of the 2016 Finish-A-Long didn't go as planned for me. I started off the first 3 weeks of July in the combine for the marathon wheat harvest and ended the last six weeks in the hospital/rehab with mom after her accident. Needless to say, not much sewing happened for me and I only have one small finish to show for it - these two zipper totes.
Thistle Thicket Studio, zipper totes, tote, paw patrol, batman, finish-a-long

These were a quick project I made for my grandsons and you can click on the link for all the details on these Zipper Totes.

I'm linking this post up to the 2016 Finish-A-Long: Q3 Finishes Link-up. Go check out all the projects for some great quilting and sewing inspiration! And you can see my lofty Q3 goals here.

We're hoping that mom will be able to go home in the next few weeks, so let's hope my Q4 goes better!

~Sharla

http://www.thistlethicketstudio.com/2016/10/one-done-for-fal-q3.html


3 comments:

  1. I hope that Q4 does go much better for your whole family. I'm sure it will be a joyous day when both your mom and aunt are able to be back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A finish is a finish Sharla, and they are very lovely totes. As I too found out things don't always go to plan, but there is always tomorrow, or the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that quarter 4 goes better for the whole family as well.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave some comment love here, and I will share some love back! I make every effort to respond to every comment by email, unless you are a no-reply blogger, then I will leave a comment here.